Virginia Foley - Lecturer
Virginia is a lecturer at New Minds Digital Marketing College and also operates BrandWagon.ie - a marketing & PR consultancy. Virginia has over 10 years’ experience working directly with brands and start-ups, both in the US and Ireland, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge of the digital environment and how it can be leveraged to increase brand awareness and sales.
Virginia has worked with a range of brands at various stages of growth and is passionate about unlocking in them the power to tell their own story, on and offline, in a more organic and effective way. She has developed a facilitated a range of workshops, webinars and training tools for organisations and clients.
Virginia works independently and with client companies and is a regular contributor to a variety of print and media outlets. She has also worked in the past exclusively for The Rubicon Centre CIT – which is an incubation centre for startups and small businesses. Her time here has given her invaluable insights into the real challenges faced by startups and small businesses. She has mentored and supported various Cork start-up businesses and given guidance in the areas of strategic marketing, PR, social media and branding.
Virginia has undertaken an extensive study (as part of a Master’s degree in PR with new Media), specifically in the area of Brand Storytelling and has since designed an easy-to-use model - called the Brand Storytelling Wheel - which serves as an operational tool to help clients and workshop participants to use their digital channels in a more strategic way to tell their brand stories.
- 2017: Marketing and PR Consultant at Brand Wagon
- 2015: Events Manager at Ballinacurra House and Kinsale Gourmet Academy
- 2014: Marketing and Communications Manager at CIT Extended Campus
- 2011 - 2013: Programme Coordinator at CIT Rubicon Centre
- 2012 - 2013: Communications Manager at Working 4 Talent, EU Project
- 2014 - Graduated from CIT with MA in PR with New Media, Brand Storytelling.
- 2000 - Graduated from CIT with BBS in Marketing