Alice Dilloughery - Lecturer
2012 - 2017: (with gap year for travels in 2013) Currently working in Poppulo, (Formerly Newsweaver) - Email Marketing company originally, now also Global Leaders in Internal Communications.
Role: I am the Senior Training Specialist and Subject Matter Expert for all Newsweaver/ Poppulo Products for last 2.5 years. I have worked with leading global brands personally to train their employees to a superior level. International brands such as Easyjet, LinkedIn, Nestle, Johnson Controls, Core HR, Coca Cola, L'oreal, Dell EMC, Deloitte, GSK and Heineken.
- 2012- Graduated from UCC with a Bachelors Degree in Business Information Systems (BIS).
- 2013 -Awarded CELTA certificate in Ecuador. Taught English in British School of Language, Ecuador for 6 months.
- 2015 -Train the Trainer Certificate - Grade: Distinction
Virginia Foley - Lecturer
Virginia is a lecturer at New Minds Digital Marketing College and also operates BrandWagon.ie - a marketing & PR consultancy. Virginia has over 10 years’ experience working directly with brands and start-ups, both in the US and Ireland, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge of the digital environment and how it can be leveraged to increase brand awareness and sales.
Virginia has worked with a range of brands at various stages of growth and is passionate about unlocking in them the power to tell their own story, on and offline, in a more organic and effective way. She has developed a facilitated a range of workshops, webinars and training tools for organisations and clients.
Virginia works independently and with client companies and is a regular contributor to a variety of print and media outlets. She has also worked in the past exclusively for The Rubicon Centre CIT – which is an incubation centre for startups and small businesses. Her time here has given her invaluable insights into the real challenges faced by startups and small businesses. She has mentored and supported various Cork start-up businesses and given guidance in the areas of strategic marketing, PR, social media and branding.
Virginia has undertaken an extensive study (as part of a Master’s degree in PR with new Media), specifically in the area of Brand Storytelling and has since designed an easy-to-use model - called the Brand Storytelling Wheel - which serves as an operational tool to help clients and workshop participants to use their digital channels in a more strategic way to tell their brand stories.
2017: Marketing and PR Consultant at Brand Wagon
2015: Events Manager at Ballinacurra House and Kinsale Gourmet Academy
2014: Marketing and Communications Manager at CIT Extended Campus
2011 - 2013: Programme Coordinator at CIT Rubicon Centre
2012 - 2013: Communications Manager at Working 4 Talent, EU Project
- 2014 - Graduated from CIT with MA in PR with New Media, Brand Storytelling.
- 2000 - Graduated from CIT with BBS in Marketing
Sonia O'Connor - Marketing Manager
- January 2017- Present: Marketing Manager at New Minds Digital Marketing College
- November 2015 - December 2016: Rebate Supervisor within the Resources and Energy sector of the NSW Department of Industry. I worked in Sydney, Australia during a career break.
- October 2014 - October 2015: Marketing Manager at New Minds Ltd with three great brands in the fitness and beauty industry. Educogym, New Minds Fitness College, and New Minds Beauty College.
- September 2011 - October 2015: Marketing Executive at J. Barter Travel Group
- 2017 - Certified in Google AdWords Display Advertising, Search Advertising and Mobile Advertising.
- 2011 - Digital Marketing Institute Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- 2011 - Graduated from the University of Manchester with Master of Science (MSc) in International Fashion Retailing, Business Process Improvement.
- 2009 - Graduated from Cork Institute of Technology with Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Marketing.